The Family and Friend Council is active in many ways:
- We offer a forum for discussion and action on concerns for our residents, and their families and spokespeople
- We sponsor and organize activities for our residents
- We meet with staff and administration to promote improvement
- We provide education and information at general council meetings
- We initiate and fund special projects, such as the Gazebo
Have a look, and see what a volunteer group is capable of doing!
December is a wonderful month for celebrating families. It can also bring it’s own challenges. The December e-newsletter from the Alzheimer’s Society has helpful resources.